Do we think he’s funny? Yeah, we do. Joe Pesci is a funny guy. A very funny guy. He cracked us up in My Cousin Vinny, Home Alone 1 & 2, and he did it again in Lethal Weapon 2, 3, and 4. He’s also known to crack people open in classics such as Goodfellas and Casino and you know what? We still think he’s a funny guy.
Why? Because he knows how to have a good time filled with lighthearted yet dark comedy as evidenced by his music career.
In 1998 he released the album Vincent Laguardia Gambini Sings Just for You featuring 14 tracks. From which came the music video for the track A Wise Guy. It’s a description of Pesci’s daily routine, his do’s and don’ts, his hates and loves, but most of all: It’s funny!
With the recent news that Pesci will make a comeback to the movie business – he retired in 1999, making only two appearances since – in The Irishman, I Heard You Paint Houses alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino with Martin Scorsese behind the camera we at Gangsters Inc. felt it was time to remember the old school Joe Pesci.
So without further ado, here’s a very funny guy.
If you enjoyed this article you might also enjoy reading:
- The Canadian Connection: Flooding the U.S. with dope
- New map shows mob social clubs in New York
- How Bonanno goodfellas whacked Lufthansa heist loot
- Spotlight on Tampa Mafia with magazine and tour
- 'Ndrangheta and Gambino crime family in global drug bust
- Gangsters Inc. sits down with FBI agent Jack Garcia
- Sicilian Mafia travel guide reveals island’s underworld
- Top 5 of True Stand Up Wiseguys
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.