By Ron Chepesiuk for Gangsters Inc.
CRIME BEAT: ISSUES, CONTROVERSIES AND PERSONALITIES FROM THE DARK SIDE on Artist First Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for October 28, 2021, through January 13, 2022. Guests include Mark Paul, Lucy Adlington, Chris Russo Blackwell, Alan Warren, Sara Gay Forden, among others. Subjects include R. Kelly, Gambling, the CIA, JFK assassination, Mob and Boxing, the Holocaust, and more.
Here is the lineup:
- October 28 - Sara Gay Forden, author of House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamor and Greed.
- November 4 - Alicia Dill, author of Beyond Sacrifice.
- November 11 - Charles Farrell, author of (Lowlife): a Memoir of Jazz, Fight-Fixing and the Mob.
- November 18 - Alan Warren, author of JFK Assassination: The Interviews.
- November 25 - Command appearance of Mark Paul, The Greatest Gambling Story Ever Told: A True Tale of Three Gamblers, the Kentucky Derby and the Mexican Cartel.
- December 2 - James Stewart, author of Mystery at the Blue Sea Cottage: A True Story of Murder in the San Diego Jazz Age.
- December 9 - Lucy Adlington, author of The Dressmakers of Auschwitz.
- December 16 - Lizzette Martinez, co-author of John Doe 9: How I Survived R. Kelley.
- December 23 - Command appearance of Donna Hylton, author of A Little Piece of Light: A Memoir of Hope, Prison and a Life Unbound.
- December 30 - Command appearance of Chris Russo Blackwell, author of My Brother’s Keeper: A Thirty Year Quest to Bring Two Killers to Justice.
- January 6 - Command appearance of Jax Miller, author of Hell in the Heartland: Murder, Meth and the Case of Two Missing Girls..
- January 13 - Jeffrey Sussman, author of Holocaust Fighters: Boxers, Resister, and Avengers
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
CRIME BEAT is currently averaging 150,000-200,000 listeners in 160 plus countries each week, and the numbers are growing. All shows are archived at www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm for 24-7 listening. More than 60 million downloads of its archived shows since January 2011. Crime Beat is hosted by Ron Chepesiuk, award-winning crime writer and documentary producer (www.ronchepesiuk.com).
Al Profit, noted crime film director, hails Crime Beat radio as "the best show of its kind in radio for the thinking listener, both entertaining and educational."
Ronald Herd I1, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said: "Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection...I am loving it!"
Tom Hart of Atlanta, Georgia, writes: “I am a BIG fan of your show and enjoy the variety of guests you have on. “Keep up the good work.”
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First Radio Network at www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm. To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail email@example.com.
- Check out the latest news on organized crime and the Mafia at our news section
- Check out our social media channels
- About Gangsters Inc.
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.