By Ron Chepesiuk for Gangsters Inc.
CRIME BEAT: ISSUES, CONTROVERSIES AND PERSONALITIES FROM THE DARK SIDE on Artist First Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for August 26, 2021, through October 21, 2021. Guests include, Julie K. Brown, Monte Barrett, Pete Walsh, Janice Hisle, Dean Jobb, Noah Hurowitz, among others. Subjects include El Chapo, sexual abuse, boxing, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jeffrey Epstein, Son of Sam, the War on Drugs and more.
Here is the lineup:
- August 26 - Julie K. Brown, author of Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story.
- September 2 - Noah Hurowitz, author of El Chapo, The Untold Story of the World’s Most Infamous Drug Lord. See https://www.simonandschuster.com/authors/Noah-Hurowitz/163964786/
- September 9 - Daniel Levin, author of Proof of Life: Twenty Days on the Hunt for a Missing Person in the Middle East. See www.daniellevinauthor.com
- September 16 - Monte Barrett, former heavyweight boxing challenger and sexual abuse victim.
- September 23 - The Son of Sam and Me: The Truth About Why I Wasn’t Shot by David Burkowitz.
- September 30 - Dean Jobb, author of The Case of the Murderous Dr. Cream. See http://www.deanjobb.com/
- October 7 - Patrick Kennedy and Robyn Maharaj, authors of Grilling Dahmer: The Horrifying Interrogation of the Notorious Serial Killer. See https://wildbluepress.com/grilling-dahmer-robyn-maharaj-true-crime/
- October 14 - Janice Hisle, author of Submerged: Ryan Widmer, His Drowned Bride and the Justice System. See https://janicehisle.com/
- October 21 - Pete Walsh, author Drug War: The Secret History
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
CRIME BEAT is currently averaging 150,000-200,000 listeners in 160 plus countries each week, and the numbers are growing. All shows are archived at www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm for 24-7 listening. More than 60 million downloads of its archived shows since January 2011. Crime Beat is hosted by Ron Chepesiuk, award-winning crime writer and documentary producer (www.ronchepesiuk.com).
Al Profit, noted crime film director, hails Crime Beat radio as "the best show of its kind in radio for the thinking listener, both entertaining and educational."
Ronald Herd I1, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said: "Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection...I am loving it!"
Tom Hart of Atlanta, Georgia, writes: “I am a BIG fan of your show and enjoy the variety of guests you have on. “Keep up the good work.”
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First Radio Network at www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm. To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get the latest news on organized crime and the Mafia at the Gangsters Inc. News feed.
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.